Why the hell are people posting this “puberty magic” bullshit?
You’re literally comparing the attractiveness of a 10 year old to that of a 20 year old?
I didn’t know I was supposed to find a 10 year old child actor fuckable????
It was actually amusing with Matthew Lewis because he grew from a pudgy awkward kid into an attractive man but for some reason everyone took it way too far and now it apparently applies to any perfectly normal looking kid who grows up and, naturally, is now better looking.
some old drawing from observation, for those I took my time. I wish I have time to do more of these.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
HOW FUCKING LAME DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO SEND NUDES OVER YOUR 3DS
how fucking lame do you have to be to not send nudes over your 3ds? they’re in 3d. they’re the nudes of the future, obviously. you’re moronic 2d nudes have gone out of style and nobody cares about your behind the times ass self. Get on my level, bitch.
Storyboard Supervisor Kat Morris says:
This is the last episode I boarded for Steven Universe before devoting myself to the role of Storyboard Supervisor. Aleth is my real life buddy, so I was really happy to be able to write this story with him.
Check out his promo, and watch “Bubble Buddies” tonight at 8pm on Cartoon Network!
Just a few hours away!